We reserve the right to cancel or modify any order once accepted, without penalty. The customer may cancel the order free of charge only in the event that the order has not been prepared for shipment. In the event that the order has already been processed or shipped, the cancellation or modification of the order may carry charges associated with the preparation and completion of the shipment.
RETURNS AND REFUND
If you are not satisfied with our product, you have 14 days from receipt to return it. If more than 14 days have passed since receipt, unfortunately we cannot offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, the item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
You must return us within 14 calendar days from the date on which you notify us of your decision to withdraw from the contract to the following address:
C.Torrent de Can Ninou ship 3 Pol.Ind Llevant.
08150 Parets del Valles, Barcelona
We will notify you of the receipt of such withdrawal and we will refund all payments received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from your choice of a delivery method other than the least expensive method offered) without any undue delay and, in any case, no later than 14 calendar days from the date on which we are informed of your decision to withdraw from this contract.
We will proceed to make said reimbursement using the same means of payment used by you for the initial transaction. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods, or until you have provided proof that the goods have been returned.
If you prefer, you can use the following form:
- I hereby inform you/we communicate (*) that I give up my/we give up our (*) contract for the sale of the following good/provision of the following service (*) - Ordered on/received on (*)
- Name of the consumer and user or consumers and users
- Address of the consumer and user or consumers and users
- Signature of the consumer and user or consumers and users (only if this form is submitted on paper)
(*) Delete as appropriate.
Exceptions to the right of withdrawal
The right of withdrawal will not be applicable to contracts that refer to:
• Supply of goods that may deteriorate or expire quickly (fair expiration offers, for example)
• The supply of sealed goods that are not suitable to be returned for reasons of health protection or hygiene and that have been unsealed after delivery.
WARRANTY AND DEFECTIVE PRODUCT
All our products are checked before shipping. If your product arrives in poor condition, contact us immediately to proceed with an exchange or refund. Keep the defective product until we tell you otherwise, as we may require a photograph or manage a return of it at our expense to check its condition.